Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/15/d238775290/htdocs/archive.calmchaosonline.com/site/viewtopic.php on line 995

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/15/d238775290/htdocs/archive.calmchaosonline.com/site/viewtopic.php on line 995
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4319: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:995)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4321: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:995)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4322: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:995)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4323: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:995)
Calm Chaos • View topic - The Jerry Doyle Show
Login 

All times are UTC

Post subject: The Jerry Doyle Show
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:05 am 
Calm Chaos Official Cat Herder

Medals: 3
CC Team Member (1)

3 Year Medal (1)

500k Medal (1)
I discovered this Talk Radio Network show several months ago. Normally I'm not big on discussing politics much less listening to it - however - Jerry is some one I can listen to. He's a former Republican turned Independent. In sharing his opinion and views of politics he spares no switch against Dems or Repubs. If he looks familiar to you it's probably from his role as Michael Garibaldi on Babylon 5.

Here's his wiki-page Wikipedia Jerry Doyle

And his radio show site: http://www.jerrydoyle.com/

He's one of the few people I've heard who puts in a twist of humor when talking politics.

Last edited by MzSnowleopard on Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile Personal album  

Post subject: Re: The Jerry Doyle Show
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:39 am 

CC Team Member (1)

3 Year Medal (1)

500k Medal (1)
There's an update to the show. Jerry has created a site that not only links to articles on other sites but has its own original content.

EpicTimes.com

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:43 am 
Collected Member

CC Team Member (1)

2 Year Member (1)

10 Million Medal (1)
Ah yes, Garibaldi. Also thank whoever found me out on facebook...

Also I think we are to the point I must put forth the Insane Clown Posse for President. I mean they make as much sense as Trump.....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:04 pm 

CC Team Member (1)

3 Year Medal (1)

500k Medal (1)
yes, Garibaldi talks politics, Hollywood, and common sense on social issues.

Profile Personal album