Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/15/d238775290/htdocs/archive.calmchaosonline.com/site/viewtopic.php on line 995

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/15/d238775290/htdocs/archive.calmchaosonline.com/site/viewtopic.php on line 995

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /homepages/15/d238775290/htdocs/archive.calmchaosonline.com/site/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 642

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /homepages/15/d238775290/htdocs/archive.calmchaosonline.com/site/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 642
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4319: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:995)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4321: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:995)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4322: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:995)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4323: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:995)
Calm Chaos • View topic - Re:- Changes
Login 

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re:- Changes
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:32 pm 
Cool Member

Medals: 3
CC Team Member (1)

1 Year Medal (1)

1 Million Medal (1)
well Rick whatever you must do must be done...I log in here from time to time, but nobody ever seems to be here and there are no new posts hardly ever..
I guess it would be a shame to see anything happen to this site, but I am just not sure if there is anyone still using it anymore really..

The bots have had more traffic on here than members, who are mainly inactive now anyhow
A lot of the old stuff probably doesnt even need to be kept anymore really if it is too much of a problem, as it is really outdated.

Maybe there are some other members still about who may have an opinion?

A total rehash of the site would be great, but again would anyone use it??

I would not like to see someone having to pay dollars to keep something going that is not being used..put it that way.

Looking at the team stats activity is very sad..guess people just dont have the time or their interests have changed over the years..

Regardless of what happens, I have always enjoyed being part of this team, it has been my only team ever, and is why I have never left:)........MAGPIE :smt039

Post subject: Re: Re:- Changes
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:01 pm 
Calm Chaos Model Rocket Scientist

Highscores: 20
Medals: 2
3 Year Medal (1)

100 Million Medal (1)
Hey Magpie. It has moments. Biggest thing is having people helping. It does get harder with less coming. But things happen. Could be a good thing though.

Do some updating. Maybe some project Team hyping. Who knows maybe it will come back around.

Thanks for stopping in. You want a preview of the new? I can send you an invite for it. Still working some things out but almost ready to go.

Have a great day,

Rick

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:29 am 
Cool Member

CC Team Member (1)

1 Year Medal (1)

1 Million Medal (1)
Why yes of course...I would be happy to get a bit of insight into whats new on the agenda.

Slip me some details when you are ready cobber, and I will have a bit of a bo-peep :smt045

Thanks for the offer

Mark

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:55 pm 
Calm Chaos Model Rocket Scientist

Highscores: 20
Medals: 2
3 Year Medal (1)

100 Million Medal (1)
Sent you the info. When you set up, that will be your new log-in for when it changes over. Shouldn't have to do anything else other than update any bookmarks. Unless of course you have calmchaosonline.com bookmarked. :o)

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:13 am 
Calm Chaos Official Cat Herder

CC Team Member (1)

3 Year Medal (1)

500k Medal (1)
blame Facebook, everyone is over there

Profile Personal album